Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Night!

I can't believe the night I had. Nothing like Welcome Home Amy! Ever since we have been home Nate has been jumping off the walls. My kids have been crazy. Like cocaine or something running through there veins. You can tell they are on THEIR turf. So last night after dinner and cleaning my kitchen and starting a load of laundry I laid down on the couch for just a minute. Nate climbs up there and lays down beside me. He gets up for a minute and Tori comes running over to take his spot. Which naturally makes him mad because he does not A) want her laying beside me B) It's his spot and HIS pillow! So he comes over and throws a fit! So she moves. After 2 or 3 times of this I tell them to knock it off before someone gets hurt! So one more time (because my kids don't listen to anything I say) and they both come running at me and Nate head butts me in the mouth. Like it completely split open on the inside. Meat hanging! I had blood everywhere. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. So now I am crying like a baby because I was pissed and hurt and couldn't stand it. Tori is crying Nate is in the middle trying to figure out what is going on. I had to call my mom who wasn't home---how dare she---so I called my grandma, got her frazzled, called my Aunt to come over (which I really didn't want to do, but desperate times call for desperate measures). So she comes over and helps doctor me and get control of my kids. In the mean time Grandma had started in to the house to see what was going on and ran into my parents so here they come and grandma went back home. Talk about drama. All over my bleeding mouth. But today it is nice and swollen and looks awful! Anyways...maybe that will keep me from eating. Hope you all are having a better day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW boy that sounds familiar! THat's how I got my jaw cracked and my tooth abcessed... took me 8 months to heal :( Gotta love those kids don't we :)

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

WOW... that is crazy! I hope you are doing better today. Them kids just don't know when to stop sometimes... goodness... i would take this time and soak it up... make them do something for you... paybacks are hell baby!!! heheheh Get better!

Hugs!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOW!!! WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT YOU DID HAVE!!! I AM SURE YOUR KIDDOS FEEL AWFUL FOR HURTING MOMMY SO LIVE IT UP; MAKE THEM CLEAN, COOK, AND PAMPER YOU FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU. LOLOLOLO

WELL TAKE CARE AND TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY!