Thursday, April 24, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 9:44 PM
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 11:27 AM
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.
The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: " Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince,
until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so. "
That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:
I don't fuckin think so.
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:28 PM
Monday, April 21, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 10:49 AM
Friday, April 18, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 3:05 PM
Thursday, April 17, 2008
OK...I have been tagged by Roeder and Michelle. YES Michelle, I read your blog everyday!!
SO, here it goes:
1)Do u like Blue cheese? Not only NO
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NO
3) Do you own a gun? NO
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? NONE
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NO
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Only good at a game. Like Baseball or Hockey
7) Favorite Christmas song?I don't really have a favorite. But I do like Mariah Carey's Christmas CD. (I can't believe I said that outloud).
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? WATER
9) Can you do push ups? Yes
10) Can you do a chin up? Yes
11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? My nipple rings! HAA...Just wanted to see if you were really reading. My wedding ring.
12) Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking of course
13) Ever been in a car wreck? LOTS!
14) Do you have ADD? Sometimes
15) Whats one trait that you love about yourself? My little feet
16) Middle name? Renee
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I can't believe I am going to the doctor AGAIN today, My back hurts, My feet are cold.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Bathing Suit top for Florida, Pepsi, Ham & Cheese Melt from Arby's
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Green Tea, Pepsi
20) Current worry? Losing my children in Disney! HEE HEE.
21) Current hate right now? Not having as much money as I want for vacation.
22) How did you bring in the New Year? With my kids.
23) Where would you like to go? Hawaii
24) Name three people who will complete this? Summer, Jennifer & Kristy
25) Do you own slippers? Yes
26) What shirt are you wearing? Red Patterson Racing Tee
27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sometimes
28) Can you whistle? Kindof
29) Would you be a pirate? Definantely
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? None
31) Favorite girls name? Tori
32) Favorite boys name? Chase, Nate & Rick
33)Whats in your pocket? Probably Lint
34) Last thing that made you laugh? Gentle thoughts of the day
35) Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember back that far
36) Worst injury you've ever had? Almost crippling myself and being on crutches for 4 weeks and having to learn to walk all over again with physical therapy.
37) Do you love where you live? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
38) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?5
39) Who is your loudest friend? Mindi
40) How many dogs do you have? 0
41) Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know
42) What is your favorite book? My journal of Family memories
43) What is your favorite candy? Snickers & Peanut Butter m&m's
44) Favorite Sports Team? Whomever is winning
45) What song do you want played at your funeral? Do I have to have a funeral?
46) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
47) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to pee
48)What do you like to sleep in? Tank top and panties. (I just like saying the word panties).
49)What is your all time favorite movie? Urban Cowboy & Stayin' Alive
50)If you could do one thing over in your life, what would it be? Go to College & FINISH
OK...I am tagging Jennifer S., Babs & Kristy
Posted by wolffx5 at 10:42 AM
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Instead of a Gentle Thought today I am sharing this email I received from someone. I have to admit that I was in a hurry when going to the doctor this morning and committed sin number 3.Enjoy:
Spring is here......it’s that time of the year again!
Alright ladies, it's that time of year once again!!! I think we need to be reminded of a few things. So my sisters, PLEASE, raise your big toes and repeat after me below...
The Open Toed Shoe PledgeAs a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, I pledge to follow the Rules when wearing sandals and other open-toe shoes:
1) I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.
2) I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free.
3) I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.
4) I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.
5) I will shave the hairs off my big toe.
6) I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, coworker, mother, sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there. If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back into place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it.
7) I will not live in corn denial; rather I will lean on my good friend Dr. Scholl's if my feet need him.
8) I will resist the urge to buy jelly shoes at Payless for the low, low price of $4.99 even if my feet are small enough to fit into the kids' sizes. This is out of concern fo r my safety, and the safety of others. No one can walk properly when standing in a pool of sweat and I would hate to take someone down with me as I fall and break my ankle.
9) I will take my toe ring off toward the end of the day if my toes swell and begin to look like Vienna sausages.
10) I will be brutally honest with my girlfriend/sister/coworker when she asks me if her feet are too ugly to wear sandals. Someone has to tell her that her toes are as long as my fingers and no sandal makes creepy feet look good.
11) I will promise if I wear flip flops that I will ensure that they actually flip and flop, making the correct noise while walking and I will swear NOT to slide or drag my feet while wearing them.
I will promise to go to my local nail salon at least once per season and have a real pedicure (they are about $15 or $20 and worth EVERY penny).
12) I will promise to throw away any white/off-white sandals that show sign s of wear... nothing is tackier than dirty white sandals.
Posted by wolffx5 at 1:37 PM
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 3:10 PM
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 8:45 PM
Friday, April 11, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:06 PM
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:14 PM
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:25 PM
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:30 PM
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:17 PM
Posted by wolffx5 at 12:16 PM