Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged

OK...I have been tagged by Roeder and Michelle. YES Michelle, I read your blog everyday!!
SO, here it goes:


1)Do u like Blue cheese? Not only NO
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? NO
3) Do you own a gun? NO
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? NONE
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? NO
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Only good at a game. Like Baseball or Hockey
7) Favorite Christmas song?I don't really have a favorite. But I do like Mariah Carey's Christmas CD. (I can't believe I said that outloud).
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? WATER
9) Can you do push ups? Yes
10) Can you do a chin up? Yes
11) Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? My nipple rings! HAA...Just wanted to see if you were really reading. My wedding ring.
12) Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking of course
13) Ever been in a car wreck? LOTS!
14) Do you have ADD? Sometimes
15) Whats one trait that you love about yourself? My little feet
16) Middle name? Renee
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I can't believe I am going to the doctor AGAIN today, My back hurts, My feet are cold.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Bathing Suit top for Florida, Pepsi, Ham & Cheese Melt from Arby's
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Green Tea, Pepsi
20) Current worry? Losing my children in Disney! HEE HEE.
21) Current hate right now? Not having as much money as I want for vacation.
22) How did you bring in the New Year? With my kids.
23) Where would you like to go? Hawaii
24) Name three people who will complete this? Summer, Jennifer & Kristy
25) Do you own slippers? Yes
26) What shirt are you wearing? Red Patterson Racing Tee
27) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sometimes
28) Can you whistle? Kindof
29) Would you be a pirate? Definantely
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? None
31) Favorite girls name? Tori
32) Favorite boys name? Chase, Nate & Rick
33)Whats in your pocket? Probably Lint
34) Last thing that made you laugh? Gentle thoughts of the day
35) Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember back that far
36) Worst injury you've ever had? Almost crippling myself and being on crutches for 4 weeks and having to learn to walk all over again with physical therapy.
37) Do you love where you live? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
38) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment?5
39) Who is your loudest friend? Mindi
40) How many dogs do you have? 0
41) Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know
42) What is your favorite book? My journal of Family memories
43) What is your favorite candy? Snickers & Peanut Butter m&m's
44) Favorite Sports Team? Whomever is winning
45) What song do you want played at your funeral? Do I have to have a funeral?
46) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
47) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to pee
48)What do you like to sleep in? Tank top and panties. (I just like saying the word panties).
49)What is your all time favorite movie? Urban Cowboy & Stayin' Alive
50)If you could do one thing over in your life, what would it be? Go to College & FINISH

OK...I am tagging Jennifer S., Babs & Kristy

3 comments:

Liz S said...

Hey we have something in common.
I have a nipple ring too but didn't really want to put it out there for the world to see. Although, I wouldn't really call mine a nipple ring more like one of those rings you find in a 2" 3 ring binder, LOL. Ya know after 5 kids, it's not really a nipple anymore, LOL.

Have a great vacation.

Liz

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

YOU GIRLS ARE THE FUNNIEST!!! I LAUGHED SO HARD I PEED MY PANTS!!!
HAVE FUN ON YOUR VACATION!!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE PICTURES!!!!
HUGS AND MISSES!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OMG!!! I AM STILL LAUGHING AT THE NIPPLE RING THING. YOU ARE A RIOT!!!

WELL HAVE A GREAT VACATION IF I DON'T SEE YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

JENNIFER R. :)