Thursday, April 10, 2008

MAD

Mad doesn't even cover how upset I am about my hair. I was so excited to get it cut last night and I told her just like it was last time I was there and I have no hair left. She knows not to cut my hair around my face shorter than my chin or it makes my fat chubby little face look even fatter and even chubbier. I am fuming mad. I was pissed off at 3:00 this morning when I got up to pee and had to pass the mirror. My hair hasn't been this short in 10 years! AND 10 years ago my face wasn't THIS fat so it just looks even worse. OK...now that I have vented for the 1000 time I need to go on I guess. I'm sorry if I ruined anyone elses day!! :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy,
I'm so sorry about your hair. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think, we always look at ourselves harder than others do. Just look at how easy it will be to take care of on your great trip coming up :)
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

AMYKINS!! I am sure you look beautiful as ever!!! I so know about bad haircuts remember how short mine was....? hahaha
Anyway loved the Pirate and just think just a few more days and you will be on your trip... can't wait to hear about it all... hugs!!!!