Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gentle thoughts for the day

OK...so is anyone else tired of this WIND? You want to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather but you can't stand in it! I wonder if I could go out in the wind and stand sideways without falling over like they do in the movies. Nothing new going on here except pricing stuff for garage sale. I swear every year I say I am not having one and then I do. I received an email today with several "Gentle thoughts for the day" so I am going to start sharing. Here's today's (I think it's my favorite), enjoy:
"When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself."

2 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Gentle thoughts??? Those are like "Jack Handy" thoughts...LOL I love it!! Keep em' comin!!!

aday said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!