Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do you see the plane?

The nose is off the ticker! On it's way! I think that is where my mind is as well. On it's way! My mind is definantely starting to race, thinking of all the things I need to start doing to get ready! Not like I'm packing for 5 people or anything. I think I am going to try and do some last minute shopping this evening and maybe pick up another pair of shorts for my kiddos. I could use another fat girl bathings suit too! Today is Administration Appreciation day. So to all of you that put up with all kinds of B/S like I do...here's to you! Barbara and I are going to a little luncheon thing today! We've gone for the last 2 years. SO...here's your gentle thought for the day...

"If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame."

0 comments: