Thursday, April 24, 2008

Adios Peeps!!

Alright...this will be my last blog for awhile. For Saturday morning we are off in the big blue sky to ears plus! Disney that is! I partially have my kids packed. I decided that since they are older they can help instead of me trying to do it all. SO I told them little by little, "Go pick out 7 pairs of socks, then underwear and bathing suits" and so on and so forth. So I just need to relook at their stuff tomorrow night and make sure we are ready to go. I haven't even started my or Rick's stuff yet. And I still need to get my toes finished and my eyebrows done. I'm sure I will be up until all hours of the night Friday getting everything together. Everything is always last minute, why should this be any different? Right? WELL...of course I plan on having a good time but wish me luck. The part that frightens me the most is the plane ride with Nate. God give him and I both the strength to get through it! Chase & I are both taking our digital cameras and my brother is taking two cards for his camera so you know I will be coming back with tons of pictures because I plan on taking pictures of EVERYTHING! Talk to you later! Have a great week. :)~

0 comments: