Monday, April 21, 2008

Where did the weekend go? NON-STOP! Saturday Chase had soccer practice from 8:00 AM until 9:30 and then there was the garage sale until noon, I had to finish Greta's baby book that I was making for her shower that started at 2:30! (I didn't finish until 12:45, nothing like cutting it close). Had to finish her diaper cake, get myself and my kids together to go to the shower and then off we went. There was a fenced in playground behind the building that we were having the shower at and after the cake of course the kids went out to play while Greta opened her presents. They were having a blast. I got some great pics of the kids playing. Chase & Tori were playing on the swings, swinging as high as they could and then jumping out to see who could land the furtherest. (is that a word)? I was just waiting for one of them to break an ankle and not be able to have a good time in Disney. Then we went shopping at the mall for a couple of hours to pick up some summer clothes for this next week. Left there, got pizza and went home. Didn't get there or eat until 8:00. So the kids were ready to go to bed and slept all night. Even Nate. He didn't get up until 8:30. I couldn't believe it. Got up Sunday morning, studied my bible lesson for the kids since I hadn't looked at it yet (oops!!), went to Church and afterwards, Chase and I went to Andover to the Garage Sale at Scrapfunattic. I couldn't hardly believe there was a line. It was absolutely crazy in there. But I got some good stuff and lot's of stuff for only $28.00! It was a mad house but I managed to make my way through. I saw Roeder and Tracy there. That was great because I love seeing them AND Tracy found some Disney stuff for me in a box that she was looking through. Got home about 2:00, ate lunch and cleaned up house. Played outside for a little bit, ate supper, cleaned up dishes, gave Nate a bath and then it was time for bed. WWHHHEEWWW!!! And now it's time to start all over again. Tori has practice Tuesday night, Wednesday Chase has a band concert at school, Thursday Rick is busy and Friday night is the concert. Somewhere between all of that I have got to find time to pack! So here's to a busy week.

0 comments: