Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Night!

I am so not a night blogger but it seems like this is the only time I have at the moment. Things at work have been REALLY busy. Soccer started, school started, we are trying to potty train Nate. Which by the way is going really well. (knock on wood). We have actually been leaving the house in underwear the last 3 or 4 days. I have pulled over on the side of the road to let him pee several times and am waiting to get the "urinating in public" ticket but oh well. Like I'm going to tell my 2 year old he has to "hold it"! Rick and I went to Salina today to go to his Uncles funeral. It was a sad occassion but it was nice to be able to spend the day with Rick. Not like I ever see him. After the funeral we stopped to eat in Lindsburg (Little Sweden USA). Rick was looking for somewhere to eat a "Swedish" meal but everything was closed on Monday's. So we ate Mexican. Can't ever go wrong there. Tomorrow my class starts at Butler. I can't wait. It is Digital Graphics with Photoshop. I'm hoping that this will open more doors for me once I've completed this class. It's every Tuesday through December. Like an actual real class. I haven't done that for awhile so hopefully I won't be the oldest one in the class. Or the nerdiest since I am taking a computer class. Not like it's an easy class but you get my drift. Ok..so I am going to stop rambling now. Don't forget to check out A Sassy Affair. It's going to be rockin'. Later Gators!!!

1 comments:

jodie said...

Good luck on your class!! You'll do great! Can't wait for our first project either!