Saturday, August 15, 2009

It Works

What's Up!!! Long time no talk. I don't know if anyone still reads this blog or not but if you are here is some news for ya'! You all may or may not know that I am a rep for It Works. You can visit my website at http://www.amywolff.itworks.net/ for information on all of the products that we carry. I had a party scheduled for this afternoon that got cancelled so I have Body Wraps for sale for $20.00! I would love for anyone and everyone to try this out so if anyone is interested please, please let me know and I will get it out to you right away. This is a great deal so if you have any questions please let me know! Tell all you friends. I only have 8 available so act quick!! You can get my info on my website if you need to!! Please email me directly to get the wrap! awolff1@cox.net
Thanks

0 comments: