Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rainy Days

Is anybody else ready for fall? I love the fall weather. I have to say I believe it is my favorite time of the year. It could stay 55-75 all the time and I would be fine! I do know that I am tired of this weather constantly changing because it is messing with my allergies SSOOOOO bad. I had to go to the doctor yesterday and get an allergy shot. My butt is still feelin' it too! Nothing else much going on. You can tell we are back into the swing of things with school. Last night we were practicing Tori's spelling words and man are they big words for the 3rd grade! Like adventerous, presentation, and some other big ones I can't remember right now. She is a really good speller though and she was doing great. I can't wait to see how her test is today. Anyways...don't melt out their today!!! Lator Gators!!!

0 comments: