Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Somebody Please Tell Me







Please tell me, "When did this happen?" When did my innocent precious baby boy turn into a ornery, precious beautiful little man?? I can't hardly believe that he is 3 today!! It doesn't seem possible. Plus the fact that this is my LAST baby doesn't help. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday. I rented a huge blow up jump thing for 4 hours and the kids had a BLAST. I couldn't hardly get them out of it to open presents and eat cake. There were 8 kids there. Nate got some new toys and has really been occupied the last couple of days with them. That has been great. Especially since we haven't had any WATER over here in our big town. Now that the water is back I am having to boil it just to do ANYTHING with it! I am tired of it. Just lets you know how much we take things for granted in life. Oh well...here's to a busy week. Talk to you peeps later!!

0 comments: