Monday, July 21, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!

I think I was wishing we were going to skip the HOT weather this year! Because lets be honest, besides the rain it really hasn't been that bad of a summer. I don't think anyway! But this week is going to be ridiculous. Thank goodness the ball games are over and I don't have to be in the heat! I did learn a little about myself this weekend. #1- I am way out of shape! I don't think I could be anymore sore than I am from helping SummerTime move. I went to the chiropractor this afternoon and man my back was tight. #2- That whole statement "Sweatin' like a pig!!" YEAH...so me. I'm sure it looked like I was peeing my pants because oh my god was I wet with sweat! I am a pee ALL THE TIME kind of girl since I had surgery but I think I only went once on Saturday and I was drinking water ALL DAY! I sweated it all out. I know, I know TMI! So I have about 10 days of nothing to do! Not actually nothing to do but ball is over, no practices, nowhere that I know of that I have to be! But then soccer will start and we'll go again! At least those games are only on Saturday mornings. Not all the nights of the week. So we usually go from hot to cold. Way hot for ball and then humid/hot at the beginning of the season and cold by the time the season ends in October. So since I am rambling I will say ta ta for now! Have a great week!

0 comments: