Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not in the Mood~

To work today! It started out ok but now I'm ready to go! I really like my job and it is laid back but today is on my last nerve. The boys need to chill out, take some valium or something. I'm having hectic nights trying to potty train Nate so I don't need hectic days too. Which by the way is going so so! I tried to put Lucky Charms in the toilet the other night to get him to pee on them (kind of like CHerrios) and he wasn't impressed. I can remember doing it with Chase and trying to get him to aim at him and it went well but wouldn't you know with Nate he said, "No MOM! Eat them!" So he flushed them. If anyone has any suggestions I am all for them. I got enrolled at Butler for my class. It is Digital Graphics with Photoshop. Then I will be the digital master! I can't wait for the class to start. I just need to pick up my books now. I am also thinking about getting my Microsoft Certification. That one is going to be harder. Something I am trying to decide if I really want to do or not! Anyways...have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Michielle said...

Hi Amy!!!

I feel for you on trying to get the little guy potty trained. With mine, man, it HAD to be his idea....every morning I'd ask him, "are we going to wear big boy pants, or pull-ups". Finally, one day, he said, "big boy pants"....and never had an accident, even at night!!! So GOOD LUCK!!!
I have some questions for you about your hysterectomy. I am scheduled for one too on August 18th. If you would be so kind as to send me your email address so I can ask you a few things. I hope you don't mind.
Thanks
Michielle
yes, the one from way south!!! HA!!

Michielle said...

HA!!! OOPS!! I forget to GIVE you my email: mdoll@sktc.net SORRY....I'm such a dork!!

Michielle