Thursday, July 3, 2008

WooHoo

I can't wait for the weekend! I am so excited for the 4th of July. I love all the pretty lights and cooking out! Rick is home this year too so that will be fun. He has worked on the 4th for the last 5 years. So when you see the dads out in the cul-de-sac with their kids shooting fireworks, that's me! Anyway's, Tori plays ball tonight (if it's not raining), tomorrow hangin' out, Saturday a funeral, Sunday I teach children's church and then the week will start all over again! It's a never ending revolving cycle! Hope everyone has a great holiday! Fun and safe! Everyone come back with all their fingers so when I am reading your blog I don't have to try and make out words because you blew off your finger and can't type! HEE HEE!!!

1 comments:

Summer said...

oh Amy that is a terrible thought!!! Blown off fingers!!! I am soo happy for you to have you hubby home with the fam!!! I wish you a happy happy day!!!! I know you are exited and you deserve it girly!!