Monday, June 30, 2008

What a Weekend!

It sounds like everyone in our little community had quite the weekend. With the Ganza Goers and everyone else. Summer took me Saturday morning to get my FIRST EVER manicure/pedicure. I did have some reservations about the pedicure, just because I have a thing about people touching my feet because they are so super sensitive. So when the little girl started washing my feet and using the scrubber thing I couldn't hardly set still. I kept jerking my foot (not on purpose) and crinkling up my toes because it tickled SO BAD! The overall experience was great though. It was so nice to have my toes and fingers done and not have to worry about one of my children running in and interrupting or messing them up or even spilling whatever bottle I have open! I can see where it would be habit forming! Anyways, ran around with Summer and her boys for a couple of hours after that and that was great to be able to spend time with her! Saturday night the kids and I rented MAD MONEY! It was a good show! We are trying out the REDBOX that is at our McDonalds. Where you rent movies for $1 a day. It works out pretty good. Kind of impressed with it! Yesterday Rick and I went shopping at Walmart. We were out of EVERYTHING. In the afternoon the kids and I put up a hammock on our back deck that I bought years ago and have never taken out of the box. It sits on a frame so we didn't need trees or anything. That is something I could do everyday. Just go out and sit in the sun. I let the kids run through a sprinkler thing I had bought them while I "sunbathed"! Last night they had a Bunko party at the church. It was fun. We didn't get home until 9:30! Chase was one of three that had the most wins so they had a roll off to see who would get the prize. He won so he was way excited and came home with all kinds of crap! Movie certificates, pop, candy & popcorn. He was almost hoarse by the time we got home from yelling all night! Tonight Tori has a ballgame at 7:00. She also plays on Thursday this week. Chase will spend the night with Rick's mom tonight and Tori is spending the night with my Aunt & Cousin one of these nights this week. And of course 4th of July on Friday! I am sooo excited for the 4th this year because Rick is off. He hasn't been home the last 5 years because he has been working on the 4th. So we are cooking out and everything. So now that I have bored you to death I hope you all have a great week!

0 comments: