Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello

I haven't blogged in 3 weeks. Hard to believe. Although I don't know that anybody really reads it anyway. So instead of trying to catch up with all of it here it is in a nut shell. Went to the races (good times like always) softball games, VBS, family stuff and really busy at work. It is our busy season and normally I would blog and catch up at work but it's been kind of hard to do lately. Tori has a ballgame tonight. Makeup games since the last 3 have been rained out. We'll probably be playing ball forever if it keeps getting rained out like this. Stinkin' Kansas weather. Anyways...hope you all are well!
Later gators

3 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Oh yes I read every day!!!! Get with me I have some other news for you!!! Glad to hear you are really busy. I've been a bum... I need a job! LOL
Well see you soon... hugs!!!

Summer said...

umm hello I look you up everyday siscat!!! Even when you don't blog for 3 weeks I look you up and check in!!

Unknown said...

I look everyday my dear :) Miss ya when you haven't updated.