Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday

I'm sure I have said this in the past 100 times but I am really ready for Friday and the weekend. We have played ball every night this week and finally we are off tonight. I love ball season don't get me wrong, but I am ready to be off! At least we only have 2 games next week. It is starting to get really hot out and I hate for the girls to play when it is so hot! We played last night from 5:30 to 7:00 and it was HOT! The girls have black shirts too! SUCKS! Anyways, running around with Summer Time tomorrow! She is taking me to get my FIRST manicure ever! Can you believe I have NEVER had a manicure or a pedicure??? Maybe take the kiddos swimming, church on Sunday and then a picnic Sunday night! Then it will be time to start all over again! Hard to believe it is almost the 4th of July already!Oh well...Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Summer said...

Can I get a WOOP WOOP!!!
Can I get a bounce with me, with me!!?!?! I am sooo excited to get our nail did!!! Love ya baby cakes!!