Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Rainy Monday!!

THE RAIN! Does it ever stop? I'm beginning to think NOT! I had a great weekend. Friday was just OK since I had to go to the doctor and find out that my nose is fractured and possibly broken. They think the bone is cracked. BECAUSE OF THE BOY! God love him. I think I am going to start having to wear a helmet at home. This is the 3rd time I have been head butted and this time it made an impact. Anyways Saturday I ran around with Tori until about 1:00 and then laid around and went to a friends birthday party! Had a great time and laughed so hard. Sunday spent the morning with Rick until he had to go to work and then picked up house, cooked dinner for my family, me and the kids, mom and dad and Andy & Anya. While dinner was cooking I managed to whip out a scrapbook page with one of my many new books from the Attic that I purchased this weekend. I covered half of the layout in buttons and left it on top of my desk to dry. While we were eating dinner Nate comes out showing Pa a picture and it's my family picture that he has RIPPED off of the layout so he can show the picture to everyone. I think the only reason I kept my cool is because everyone was there. SO...I had to put that back together later in the night. But...here is a picture of the little boy. He is so into my dad's hat. He runs around saying, "Pa's Hat!" so when my dad wasn't around I took a picture of him in it with the pencil in his ear and framed it for my dad for father's day. He loved it! This seems to be a busy week again. Rick is in training this week so I am having to get up and get all the kids around to take them to my moms before I go to work. Tori has ballgames tonight, tomorrow and wednesday night. I don't know if we will play or not since it's non stop rain. Oh well, I hope you all don't melt today! :)~

1 comments:

*Chelle* said...

Holy cow, Girl!!! Hope your nose is doing ok. Maybe we'll just get everyone in your house those soft headgear things that boxers practice in!! LOL

Good hangin' with ya this weekend!!