Thursday, June 12, 2008

OK, OK

SO...peeps do still read!! I will try harder then! Last night Tori has a ball game at 7:00! The wind was horrendous! I know I don't have to explain that one to anybody because it blew all day at 50 mph I think. But we were setting on the North side of the field and so it was blowing right in our faces. You didn't hardly want to yell for the girls because the minute you opened your mouth it was full of dirt! But they still won 18-5! After that we went to DQ for ice cream with my parents and Rick's parents because today is his mom's birthday! Then straight home to the bathtub and then bed. Naturally I get to get up and do it all again today! Exact repeat pretty much because Tori has a game at 7:00 again! Except we will probably skip the DQ! We have ice cream at home they can eat! However, I don't think I am getting rid of this headache. Stupid wind!

3 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

HEHEHE seee told ya we still read!!! LOL... BTW.. when I checked out Summers blog... OMG! You never said your brother was so PRECIOUS!!! Delish huny! You have some good jeans...LOL Anyway glad to hear things are going well.. hope you get rid of that headache.. I hate the rain..LOL

hugs and misses!!!

Unknown said...

okay so I wanted to send you some links for the disney ideas and duh! I can't find your email, so send me an email and I'll send ya some more (mom2cms@sbcglobal.net) but here is the hostess of our disney swaps blog and she has tons of pages that everyone did listed so far, bookmark her because she still has 2 more book swaps to post

http://donettescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2338103

this link may help you out too