Thursday, June 19, 2008

OUCH!!

That is becoming an ongoing statement at my house! Have ya' noticed? It's for a different reason this time! Last night Tori's game was cancelled, AGAIN! They cancelled the make-up game from a previous cancellation! It's getting confusing and before long if the rain doesn't stop, we will be playing until August! SO...after supper last night Chase and I rode our bikes up to Walmart to check somethings out and get a paper! We took the long way home and my heart rate was up for sure! When I got home Rick put the seat I bought for Nate on the back of the bike and decided that we needed to take a family ride to try out the new seat! He took my bike with the seat and I took a new bike that I just bought for Tori! NOW...it is to little for me, obviously, so we raised the seat up as high as it would go so I could ride it! (Are you laughing yet???) We aren't going to far so it can't be that bad, right? Plus it is starting to get dark! So off we go and only 1/2 a block from the house I am feeling it! Nevermind that we raised the seat the damn thing was too little for my big butt! SO...my knees and ass hurt so bad today I can't stand it! I looked like a clown on a mini bike I'm sure! Needless to say I am not doing ANY form of exercise tonight!

0 comments: