Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What a Weekend





What a FANTABULOUS weekend. Rick being home just made it perfect. Thursday we went out to Santa Fe lake and watched the fireworks. My little family climbed into the back of my car and opened the window on the hatch and watched. It was soooo nice to be together. On Friday we were just at the house. I made a pretty good dinner if I do say so myself. Everyone was quite impressed I think. Kindof like a crab boil where the food is just thrown onto the table and everyone picks from it what they want to eat! Then outside for the fireworks. Tori & Rick set off tons of fireworks and Nate loved watching all of them. I had made some water balloons for him so that he would be occupied. He would throw them and they wouldn't pop. They would roll down the driveway and some of them even rolled down the street before they would finally pop. Too funny. It was great though! Sounds like you all had a great time as well. Just another busy week of ballgames! We played last night but with this wonderful rain I'm thinking tonights game may be cancelled. Later!

1 comments:

Summer said...

Lucky that Rick didn't swallow that mouth of chew!! Too funny! Love all the pics!!