Friday, August 17, 2007

Black Toes!?!


NO...not Black Crowes...Black Toes! Although the Black Crowes are cool too!! So...yesterday we finally closed on the house and everything is at the new house and is a complete disaster so I am sure I will be unpacking forever! Since I have been totally whatever with the whole house thing, I decided that if I was going to get through the day that I needed to do something for myself. So after dropping off Tori at school yesterday morning I went to have my toes painted. It's nice to have someone else paint them for a change and she only charges me $5.00 to do it! Which I could buy a whole bottle of nail polish for but ya' know!!! So I went with Black (for my mood) with white flowers. And let me just tell ya' I'm lovin' the black polish. Something I might have only thought of for Halloween and my husband asked me if I was going Gothic and my Aunt let me know that she really didn't like them but guess what???!!! I DO! As a matter of fact I am going to have to get me an OPI bottle of this stuff! To wear year round!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I am loving the black polish!!! SO not goth!!! Totally cute with with the white flowers! I use to wear vamp by OPI & I got the same comments but if you like it, who cares what others think!! How you feel about you is MOST important!

Steff & the gang!!! said...

You know what - sometimes thats what it takes to get you over that "hump" in life!!! I totally get it!! I think I might have mine painted TEAL this week!!!! ha ha!! Wish you guys were coming to ganza - we're gonna miss ya!!!

aday said...

OH THOSE ARE COOL!!Carlee has had black polish and I have been tempted the white flowers doll it up soo cute!!