Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bunk Beds...anyone?

Since we have just moved and the basement isn't finished in the house we are living in the boys are sharing a room! Naturally 2 beds takes up lots of space so I am thinking of putting them in bunkbeds. Is this a good idea? Probably not but oh well! So if anyone knows of anyone locally that might be getting rid of some, please let me know. So speaking of the whole moving situation we had to re-look at some of our financial stuff today and if I didn't think I could be anymore stressed than I already was then I thought wrong. That couple of hours of sleep I was getting??? Yeah right...probably right out the door. But on a positive note...I hope that all of you Ganza*Goin*Girls have a rockin' time this weekend. I will so miss you and be thinking of the fun you are having without me!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Hey I know that Kristy has some I forgot to tell you! They are wood I think Maple!! I am trying to call you right now & I can get through.....ahaahahahah! Love ya!

wolffx5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.