Wednesday, August 22, 2007

dragging...

OK...so I am totally dragging today! Nate has been getting up by 6:00 AM for the last several mornings. I don't know what is up with that but that boy needs to be sleeping until at least 8:00 am. Especially since I don't go to bed until late! Last night was the first night in literally weeks that I didn't have something planned, somewhere to be or something going on! I almost didn't know what to do with myself. After supper I went in and just sat and watched TV with my kiddos for awhile. Spy Kids 3! Not my fav of course but it was spending time with my babies and doing NOTHING else! I set for an hour and was starting to get really drowsy. SO we started with the picking up, cleaning up the supper dishes and baths and bedtime! I was asked today to make birthday cakes for a little boys 1st birthday party. It's one of the guys I work with...his son. He is allergic to milk and some dairy. That means I have to make a big regular cake for everyone at the party and then a little get messy cake that is allergen free for him. I hope it doesn't suck. The theme is Curious George. Also...a good friend of mine called and told me that she is getting married and they are getting married in November. And BTW I don't like or know how to do any of this wedding stuff so can you just help me plan the whole thing and start telling me where to start and what I need to do? She knows me well because she said, "I know you can't tell people NO, so if you don't have time just let me know!" Like I would say NO to that! Also, Nate's birthday is in 2 1/2 weeks. It kind of sneeked up on me! I need to think of a theme. That way I can decide how to make his b-day cake. Any ideas from anyone? It's not like he's really into anything. He will be 2! But I don't want something way baby either. Or character wise! OK well, I am at work and should probably do something work related. HEE HEE!!!

2 comments:

aday said...

OH Bless your heart!! But I am a can't say no person either so I can totally relate

Summer said...

HELLOOOO if she knows you are not going to say no then why the hello did she ask??? Like you don't have enough going on??? Who's this girl?? I thought I was the only one in your life?? Am I going to have to bring my can of whoopa ass out??