Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ok, so i haven't blogged in almost a week but that doesn't mean I haven't had something to say! If you know me very well at all then you know that I am a busy person. But I swear this last week, through this coming weekend is going to be the busiest of my life! We moved this weekend and that was one huge mess. I literally have boxes everywhere and I can't stand having a path from one room to the next. So starting Monday we had soccer practice plus trying to go to the other house and pack my scrapbook stuff. That is such a pain the butt. My darling Summer came over to try and help my huge mess make it to boxes but this is the worst thing to pack ever! She is the best help ever. She is really good at coming over and saying, "Ok...where do you want to start?" I give her the deer in the headlights look and she takes over. She also says I have a problem!?! And after trying to pack it...I believe it! Everything else can literally be thrown in a box but NOT my scrapbook stuff. It's like China. I am so not an organized scrapbooker and I have SOOO much stuff I don't know what I have. I am wondering if it wouldn't help me to take an organization class. Because I have bought so much organization stuff but it's just setting. Last night was back to school night, school started today, soccer practice again tonight, back to the other house to try and finish my scrapbook stuff, close on the house tomorrow afternoon, 1st soccer game on Saturday morning and oh yeah, somewhere I have to locate my clothes in all of our boxes. Does it ever end????????

2 comments:

aday said...

I can help you with that! and I just moved over the last 3 months so I have TOTAL sympathy for you!

Summer said...

Hey girly!!! Glad to see you blogging! Hey yes I want to go to that class too!! I've been hearing about these great packets already premade before a crop. So when it comes to crop-a-ganza time(for next time) you have everything you need in these baggies ready to go! Instead of bring everything & its mother with you!! sound good to me! Anyways chica when it comes time to unpack I am there for ya! love your darling summa