Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Madness :)~





This has been an extremely busy weekend for me! I know it has for most of you Ganza*Goin*Girls also! Let's start with Friday night! I rushed to Walmart after work to pick up a few things before Rick went to work. I know that he never has Skoal when he needs it so being the support the habit wife that I am I bought one for him! When I told the lady what I needed she asked me to see my ID! OK...you only have to be 18 to buy Tobacco products? Was I suprised? To say the least! My natural response (not meaning to come across rude or anything) was, "REALLY?" She said I just need to be sure. So you might as well know, I will be 32 in October. So was I excited? OH YEAH!!! Saturday was busy with Chase's game and then to the house to try and unpack more boxes for the rest of the day and night. Sunday I got up and went to Church. Got home ate lunch changed clothes and the kids, went to the Eldorado Walmart and then came home. That was at 5:15pm! We no more got our groceries unpacked and I was just starting supper and I hear Nate let out this blood curdling cry! I run in to see what the matter was and he had taken all of the cushions off of the couch so that he could climb up on the arm part and jump and fly like Superman! Although, he missed his landing and hit the floor. So I am at that critical 10 second window, "Do I take him to the hospital or do I see how the evening goes?" After going to the hospital and arriving there at 6:15 we find out several X-Ray's later we find out that both bones in his right arm are broken. So they put a temporary cast on it and we go back on Wednesday to see the Ortho surgeon to see when they will cast it! Then he wears it for 2-3 weeks. His 2nd birthday mind you is in just 2 weeks. I am sure that this is just the beginning of many trips to the hospital! But...I didn't manage to get one layout done this weekend! I was wanting to get something done since I couldn't go to Ganza!

4 comments:

aday said...

HOLY CANOLI Chickee!! That was just a whir of madness. Carlee had her first stitches at 10 months. Then it was a major head bump. Then she about bit her tongue off and all of this before 4. Nice huh

wolffx5 said...

I have a feeling I am going to be right there with you!!!

Summer said...

LOVE the layout!!! TI turned out soo great! The colors!!! Love them!! I am glad Natie is doing good! Little monkey! Gotta love our boys!!!

Scrap*Funattic said...

DUDE....HOLY COW!!!! WOW!! I am loving that layout!!!! Hayden has that shirt - and BOY is it TRUE!!!