Tuesday, August 21, 2007



OK so I am officially doing better! Not that I was really doing bad but I finally did a scrapbook page last night (the first one in like 2 weeks) because I have been moving, unpacking, soccer, getting in to the school mode and everything else! And it was great! I can't wait to locate all my stuff and get back into the swing of things. Scrapfunattic put a sketch challenge on their blog last week (8/13) and I finally got it done! A week later, but it's done! And it is a back to school page so hopefully I won't fall to far behind! I have been thinking of taking that organization class at Scrapfunattic and it is making me think of everything that needs to be organized in my house. I am downsizing so I am using Summer's rule..."If I haven't used it or worn it in the last 6 months it's gotta go!" This is a great time to do it because I am unpacking boxes. Can you say garage sale?? Oh yeah, I sure need to have one! Anyway, here's that page I was telling you about!

3 comments:

Summer said...

So Cute Love the layout!! Tori is soo cute is green just like her Mommasita! Glad to see you got to scrapbook!

Steff & the gang!!! said...

Hey - it's adorable!! Love the font you used on back 2 school - what is that?!?! i couldn't open it on our email at the store so its good to see it on your blog!!!

aday said...

THAT IS SOO CUTE!! I love it!!