Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Da Plane, Da Plane

OK...so the plane is back to the left but at least it's days now and not months & weeks. Went to the park last night and got some good pictures of the kids. Can't wait to share them. I am off work early today so I am hoping to get that updated. Today is my last meeting with the AHA. I am excited and kind of sad at the same time. For the last 5 years I have set on the board for the Augusta Housing Authority. We provide HUD housing in Augusta for low income families and for people who have disabilities. My term expires next month in April and I have been asked to renew for another term (another 4 years) but I am not. I hate to not because I feel like it is my way to give back to the community but I am not. Anyways...I am making the kids try on their summer clothes tonight to see what fits and what doesn't so I can start getting ready for our garage sale. They are going to be so thrilled when they find out! HEE HEE!! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Michielle said...

WoW!!! So, like, 30 days until Disney??!!! That's soooo exciting!! You will have a blast!! There is so much to see!!! Remember that you can REST when you get home!!! HA!! Oh yeah, there is an unbelievable amount of photo opportunies...be prepared!!! So excited for you!!!
Have a great day!!! Michielle

Summer said...

Hey girly!! Where were you all day?? Was it the GrandAM?? YEAH 30 days baby!!!! Can you believe it???