Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Too Funny!

Last night Nate and Tori were hollering at each other to the point I could not take it anymore. SO...I left the house to drive around for a while and ended up at Miller's 5 to get a cheeseburger and a Cherry Limeade. By the time we got home Nate thought the Limeade needed to be his so I poured a little into a cup for myself and gave him the cup it came into. He took the lid off to look inside and saw the lime. He about freaked out. He thought it was a fish. He was screaming "fish, fish, fish"! I about lost it laughing. Trying to convince him other wise was out of the question. To make matters worse Tori took it out of the cup (by this time he was really freaked out. Shivering and all) and she put it in her mouth to suck on it. I thought he was going to throw up. He couldn't imagine why she would put a fish in her mouth. Absolutely hilarious. Well, I have had several phone calls today about Tori's party. It sounds like almost everyone is participating with dressing up and getting into character. I can't wait. Any ideas on what Rick and I should go as?? Don't forget it is Disney themed!

0 comments: