Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Get Comfy

What a weekend. I know that it is Tuesday already but I feel like I am still recooperating from the weekend. Friday on the way to work I ran over a cat. I have been in more accidents than I can count. Like I seriously need both hands and feet to count. But I have never hit anything. Like a living thing. So I can't believe I hit this cat. Like with both front and back wheels. I think I broke it's back. I was devestated about it when I got to work and was talking to Barbara about it. Needless to say the boys in the shop found out and it all went down hill from there. They were on the intercom saying, "MMEEEOOOWWW!!" All kinds of crap. Then when I came back from lunch there was a missing sign on the front of the building from this little parapelegic girl that had cancer and had no will to live because her cat whom helped raise her and let her drink milk from her teat was missing. Could someone please help find her? She answers to the name snatch! HELLO! So Saturday morning Tori got up early like 6:00 because she wasn't feeling good. I went out and laid on the couch after I got her back to sleep. Nate found me about 7:00 and then he was mad and wanted me to get up and he was having a fit. So he climbed up next to me and threw his head back and hit me right above my right eye. It immediately swelled up and bruised. I look like I got hit with a baseball bat. It hurt so bad I couldn't even see. All I could see was this bright light. So a little later in the day (about 2:00) there is a knock at the door and it is the Police Department. They want to know if everything is ok. I said, "Yes of course, WHY?" They had a 911 hang up call from my house and were checking things out. I remembered that Nate had had the phone a little earlier and had been pushing buttons. Now that I am flustered that they are at my house and Nate had been messing with the phone they start asking me all kinds of questions about who is in the house, am I ok and all kinds of stuff. I keep telling him yes but he keeps insisting that "I" am ok. Of course, why? Then he says, "If YOU are ok then I will go!" SO as he is leaving and I am closing the door, it dawns on me...I look like I've been beat! OMG! He probably thinks I am a domestic violence victim. I told Rick this was my one chance to send him packing and I missed it! What was I thinking? Just kidding. So the rest of the day was pretty lazy, I slept most of the afternoon...I wonder why? Sunday, went to church and then Tori went to a friends house to spend the night. So I took Nate out to dad and mom and I went running around to do some shopping for Tori's birthday party this friday. We didn't get anything done or accomplished but it was fun to run around with mom. I can't believe that she is going to be 8 years old. I am as excited for her party this friday as she is. Everyone is supposed to dress up like Disney Characters and from what I have heard from some people I can't wait to see them. Well...hope your week is going good. I have a constent headache! Later peeps...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl you need a major Calgon moment! Hope your week is going better :)

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

GOODNESS!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOUR WEEKEND WENT ABOUT LIKE MY DID, POLICE AND ALL!!! CRAZY STUFF!!! ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T HIT A CAT!! YOU TOPED THE LIST ON THAT ONE!!! TRY TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR WEEK. TAKE CARE!! AND I MISS YOUR SMILE!!!

JENNIFER:)