Tuesday, March 11, 2008

When does it end?

I don't think the sickness will ever go away. We just got over it and the kids are sick AGAIN! Chase woke up yesterday morning at 2:00 AM and had a headache, fever and felt naucious. Then he threw up off and on all day yesterday. He was back up this morning at 5:30 doing the same thing again. I wish it would hurry up and run it's course and move on out. Nate woke up yesterday throwing up and running a fever. I think his was mainly drainage but he still ran a fever all day yesterday. This morning his fever was at 103.5! Talk about scary. Poor little guy just wants to be held. Tori came home from school yesterday because her stomach was hurting. The nurse called me at 9:30am and when I went home yesterday at 2:00 (so Rick could go to work) she was just fine. I think it was more of a sympathy, "I feel left out and need to be with my brothers to play nurse" kind of day! So she is back at school again. I have changed sheets and disinfected and cleaned up until my hands hurt. They are starting to get chapped from being in water all of the time. On another note, since it's Tuesday I weighed this morning and didn't loose anything. I stayed the same. I guess that's better than gaining! Tori and I did get her birthday plans made yesterday. There is a theatre in the nursing home here in Augusta and I called yesterday to reserve it for Friday the 21st! We are going to have a movie and movie type food. Nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, candy, the works. Then show a movie to all that is there. Naturally she wants it to be Disney Themed! Can't imagine why. SHe wants everyone to come in costume. Dressed like a Disney character or in a Disney T-Shirt. I can't wait because some of the people I have talked to have some great ideas already. Anyway...Hope you all have a good Tuesday!

1 comments:

Christie said...

Hang in there! This stretch (Jan to March) always seems like one of those "when it rains it pours" times to me. At least it's nice outside so you can open the windows and get some fresh air into the house!