Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello

Do you see my little plane up there? It is so close to the deadline. Only one month until DISNEY! Can't wait! Tori's party was fun. She had a blast and thanked me for such a great party. So that made it great. That was all that mattered. There were several that didn't show up but we all had a good time. I promise to get pictures posted soon. Easter was good too! The kids looked too cute as always. After church we headed to gma's for lunch and then the kids hunted easter eggs. Then mom, Tori, Nate and I went to see Horton Hears a Who for Tori's bday. She loved it. And it was a really cute movie. One I think we will have to have when it comes out on video. Tonight I am taking the kids to have their pictures taken for their bdays. I always have their pictures taken at their birthdays. That is the one time of year we take individual portraits. And I think it will be a good day to do it since it's supposed to be nice outside. So...I have been tagged and here are my random things.

1) I secretly like to play the piano when no-one is around.
2) I have been in more wrecks than I can remember. I have personally wrecked between 14-16 cars. Totalling 9 of those.
3) I have bought a car without even seeing it or test driving it or anything.
4) I have a problem with buying scrapbook supplies and never using them.
5) I love being a momma and hanging out with my kids.
6) When I eat a snicker's bar I eat the bottom nugget part first and then eat the carmel nuts part last.
7) I LOVE Orange Fanta. Could drink it 24/7
8) I love to bake
9) I have been married 11 1/2 years
10) I love Rick in uniform.

Nothing to exciting. Almost all of the people that I would tag have been tagged so I am tagging Jennifer S.

~Later

2 comments:

*Chelle* said...

Loved reading your random things. Yes, mine were random too. No questions, just thoughts. Sorry bout that!!!

Okay, HOLY COW!!! You've wrecked that many cars??? Girl, you crazy!!!! LOL

Summer said...

oh Amy your poor cars!!! I love ya!!!