Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello

Finally the weekend. I took Nate to the doctor on Wednesday and he tested positive for the flu and has an ear infection in both ears. So they called him in 2 presciptions plus taking a cold medicine for the drainage and motrin and tylenol for the fever. I feel like every time I turn around I am drugging the baby. But he does seem to be on the road to recovery so I hope that helps. Chase is feeling much better. He went back to school on Wednesday so that is a plus. He is at that age where I hate for him to miss school because I am afraid he will have lots of homework. My mom had a really rough day so I hope that this weekend is something she can get some relaxation from. I am going to start going through all of our clothes so that I can get rid of stuff. I hope to have a garage sale before we leave for Disney so that I can get some extra money. I am going to make Tori try on all of her summer stuff to see what does and doesn't fit. Spring break has officially started. The kids are out of school all next week and I know they are looking forward to that! Since I am rambling I will sign off for now. Captain Kirk---OUT!!!

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY, I LOVE WHEN I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT RAMBLES!!! JUST JOKING!! I HOPE YOUR LITTLE FAMILY GETS WELL SOON!! GOOD LUCK ON CLEANING OUT FOR A GARAGE SALE! I SHOULD HAVE YOU COME HELP ME!!!WELL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!