Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday already?

I can't hardly believe that it is Tuesday already. This week is really going by fast. To start off...weigh in was this morning and I lost 2 pounds. That sounds all great but I gained last week so it's like loosing what I gained plus 1! So I am not complaining because it's on the down side. Tori lost another tooth last night. That girl is going to break me with her teeth. She has $31.50 in her wallet right now and it's all tooth fairy money. I am in the process of trying to finish up planning the kids birthday parties. Since Chase is the big 13 this year I wanted to do something more outstanding. I have given him several ideas and he needs to hurry up and decide so I can get it planned. I can't wait to see what he chooses. Thursday night Tori has a music concert and then Friday is Bingo/Family Fun Night at Ewalt. I am supposed to help serve food this year. I think they are having grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. Tori can't wait for the cake walk. It is her favorite thing to do there. Not much else going on besides that. I didn't get a menu made for this week so I have been just winging it. I hate that. Ever since Summer had me start making the menus for the week and "plan" it has been a blessing. And not having it this week SUCKS!!! Anyway...here is a fun email that I received at work. I decided instead of trying to forward it to everyone I would just post my answers here.
Words that start with the first letter of your name:
What's your name: Amy
4-letter word: Arch
Vehicle: Acura
TV Show: American Idol (I do NOT watch this)
City: Augusta, KS (Duh)
Girl Name: Abbey
Drink: Apple Martini
Occupation: Accountant
Something you wear: Apparel
Celebrity: Adam Sandler
Something found in a bathroom: ass
Reason for being late: Aliens
Cartoon Character: Abby Mallard (the ugly duckling)
Something you shout: AAARRRGGGHHHH

1 comments:

princess jeffier said...

Good luck getting a decision out of the boy, I can't even get him to tell me what he WANTS for his birthday, LOL! Only Chase.....