Monday, November 19, 2007

80?????



OK...80?? But I can totally deal with it! It could be between 60-80 degrees all year round and be just fine with me! I can't believe it is supposed to be so cold by Wednesday though. Doesn't the weather man know that that is the day I have to go to Wichita and run around. Why couldn't it be today?? So it is going to be a better week. I just know it is! I am so looking forward to this week because my fam is coming from Texas that I haven't seen in like 8 years. We have a bunch of fun stuff planned (besides grazing all weekend) and I can't wait. I have alot of baking to do starting tonight and going through until Thursday morning so please pray for me that I don't burn myself this week! I am starting to look like a leper with all the burn marks and just can't take anymore. Let's just take a moment shall we, "Dear Lord...please let the idiot know where the hot spots are and try to avoid contact with them! AMEN!!" Saturday morning we took the kiddos to see Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. It was good, the 1st hour that I got to see of it! The last 50 min. Nate was not being still and not cooperating so I took him out and went to the arcade. $10.00 later the movie was finally over. We did jump in the foto booth and take some crazy pics together. They are took cute. Of him of course. So I will get them up here later. Since I have decided that this is going to be a good week I started it off by wearing my new favorite tee that my momma bought me on Friday. It is the image above! Have a great monday! Or at least try!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

OMG I love it!!!! I want one!!!!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

OMG... it is really cute!!! Doe it come in tent and awning size??? LOL
Anyway I am glad it is going to be better week for you.. I feel the same way... Home cookin, being with friends and family is always the best!!! I said a lil prayer for you... plus.. a small tid bit...(bring me some goodies to graze) HAHAHAHA j/k. Happy holidays and I will see you soon!

Hugs~

princess jeffier said...

love love love the T-shirt, best of luck with the baking, I am right there with ya!