Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

So just as I wondered if anyone else I knew would be out shopping on Black Friday I ran into Kristy & Renee at Kohl's at 5:00 this AM! We were out the door at 4:05am and that was late because my mother's alarm clock did not go off. You know I was dressed and by the door like a puppy that needed to pee by 3:15am! Didn't necessarily get anything GREAT to talk about but I did get some stuff and have some presents bought. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and has a great weekend ahead. I hope to pull out some of my Christmas stuff and put away the pumpkins. We are getting ready to eat an early dinner and then head to the Hockey Game. Go Thunder! Hopefully there will be some fights to watch. On and Off the ice.
Later :)~

1 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Hey there missy~ I hope you get this in time.... GOOOD LUCK and I know everything will go just fine. Give me a call if you need anything!!

Hugs and best wishes!!!!!!!!!