Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Already!

I don't know what is up with me and HOT things but I burn my hand last night on the OVEN! What is the problem. I put If you make an L with your right hand it is all along the inside right there. It so hurts. Even to hold a pen. I made sloppy joes and fries for supper and I dropped 2 fries and a tator tot so I tried to reach in there with my long prong things and touched my hand on the side! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! I hate burns more than anything. After work I have to take Tori to the book fair at school and then to Chase's band concert at 7:00pm! So we won't be home hardly at all until probably 9:00! I am so ready for the weekend. I mean really ready. I feel like I am running out of time. My surgery date is the 27th which is 12 days away but the hospital has been calling and the doctors office for pre-ops stuff and I am starting to drown with the things I am NOT getting accomplished. Plus having all kinds of family here for Thanksgiving. Which I can't wait for. My cousins will be here which I haven't seen for 7 years. The last time they were here was when my grandma past away. Which by the way I still think of her all of the time but especially now! Because she died right at Thanksgiving time. Anyway....hope your having a great Thursday!

1 comments:

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Hey there missy poo... what is going on with you?? email me or something... I had no idea you were not well. We will be going to my moms for Thanks giving and EVERYONE will be there so I so know how you feel. Hang in there and woohooo tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!
hehehehe

hugs~