Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's gotta get better...right?

OK...so for a Tuesday things are crappy. My Monday was better than this! I got up early because Rick and I had to be in Wichita by 8:45am. Started getting myself together, got the kids up, dressed, breakfast. Made Rick get up and take them to school so I could finish getting ready! BURNT MY WRIST on the DRYER!!! Actual burn. HELLO it hurts so bad because 1) it's a burn...duh 2) it is right where my watch and bracelet rest so it is rubbing but there is no way I am not wearing them. So hurry out the door get to Wichita have a crappy meeting that I have been dreading FOREVER! Leave and go to Central & Rock to return some glass and to see if the light is on at Krispy Kreme! OMG...it is! It is never on when I go by. So Rick takes me in to get a hot fresh donut and guess what! THEY NO LONGER GIVE AWAY THE FREE DONUT WHEN THE LIGHT IS ON!!! What the HELL! Do they know what kind of morning I have had and it is only 10:00am???? What is the world coming to? I have a thing where I ONLY go when the light is on! As far as I am concerned I no longer have any reason for going west on Central past Rock Road for the rest of my life. Except my doctor is down there. I guess I will have to find another route. I am trying to get off work a little early today because I have a project I am working on. Then take the kiddos to moms while I go to the Yearbook meeting at 6:30pm. At least going to mom's for dinner will be good. Ya' know...home cooked food by your momma!! Hope your day is going better!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Sweetness, I know your had a rough morning and I am sorry you had all "that" stuff to deal with. But now you can move forward and things are going to get better. Everything is going to be alright. Did that just sound like a Bob Marley song?!?!?! Just think in a week everything is really going to get better! I am hear for you day or night! I love ya!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Amy huny!!! poor thing... Tomorrow is HUMP DAY... yeahhh it will be better. Damn that Donut place...LOL Just remember that old saying "God will not give you what you can not handle"... Ok.. shut the heck up right and let you vent... LOL... its cool and if I could see you I would just give you a big squeeze!!!!!

hugs and misses... things will get better :)