Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Protector

OK...How funny is this?? Last night the kids and I ran down to the beauty shop to get Tori's bangs cut and my eyebrows waxed. Needless to say it had been awhile. SO...I had quite the audience, Chase & Tori RIGHT by my side and Nate climbed up on my lap and was watching, closely. The 1st strip that she pulled I must have flinched (like I said...it had been awhile) so it made Nate mad and he HIT Kendra. She kind of looked like, "WHAT?" When she pulled the 2nd strip he hit her again. He was telling her "NO, NO!!" My baby loves me, what can I say? Did most of my baking last night. I didn't turn off the oven until 10:15pm. I had to go to the hospital this morning to do all my pre-op stuff and when the nurse was asking me questions she said, "Any chance you are pregnant?" I about hit the floor. Laughing hysterically I said, "UH...NO!!" She wanted to know what was so funny and as I proceeded to tell her that I had been there to do this 2 years ago and found out I was pregnant she told me that because of ME and MY situation they have changed the way they do some of their procedures in the surgery. They now make EVERYONE no matter what pee in a cup before to make sure there is no repeat of..."Wake up dear. We couldn't do surgery because you are pregnant!" So that is right boys and girls...I have changed a small part of the world for women that go to St. Joe hospital. I seriously think I should get a discount or something. Anyway...Happy Turkey Day to all of you tomorrow. May you stuff yourself like me!

0 comments: