Monday, November 12, 2007

Love this L/O



What a weekend. I was actually able to get some stuff done yesterday that I had been wanting to do thanks to mom and dad. They took the kids to see the Bee movie and then out to eat. So they were gone for a couple of hours and I was able to change out my winter and summer clothes. Move some things downstairs that I have been putting up. Clean up my room and do a scrapbook page. I actually did 3 this weekend. It felt great because I have been in a funk lately and I think my mojo is slowly coming back because I have ideas and just want to set and get them done. This turned out to be one of my fav l/o's. I think just because it is simple and I love the picture. I am sure one of these days Nate will kill me for it but oh well. Another kind of busy week as usual. Hope you all had a great weekend.

4 comments:

princess jeffier said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Did you cut the title on your Cricut? It looks like you bought it that way, just curious. Great job!

Summer said...

Amy this turned out perfect!!! So glad you got to use that title! It is PERFECT!!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WOW!!! THAT LAYOUT IS GREAT!!! I ONLY WISH MY MOJO WAS THAT GOOD. YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB!!!
HEY, MISS YOUR SMILE, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

JENNIFER :)

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Looks great!!! I love the new blog... I may be changin mine... I'm gonna go out and look! Miss ya!

hugs~