Monday, November 26, 2007

Good Morning

I hope all of you loyal blog stockers had a fantabulous weekend just like I did. Now that it is over, family is all gone and my stomach is stretched out it's time to get back to the short work week ahead. For me anyway. This will be my last post for awhile. I am checking into the hospital in the Early AM to have surgery. I won't be out until Thursday or Friday and then home to re-coop for the next 4-5 weeks. So I hope that you all have a great next couple of weeks and get all of your Christmas Shopping done. Later Gators!!!
Amy :)~

5 comments:

aday said...

Thoughts and prayer to you Chickee!! Check your email I sent ya one :)

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

AMYKINS!!! I am soo thinking about you and all. When you get home and relax CALL ME... We can chat cause I know you will need to. My wishes and prayers are with you always and we will see you when you get back. Hugs and kisses!!!!

Luv ya!!!

Summer said...

Hey girly!!! I am looking forward to our slumber party!!! Do you think we can watch movies?? hugs!!! see you soon!! xoxoxo

Michielle said...

Thinking of you this morning. Praying that the surgeons will have heavenly guidance today in doing what is best for you. I hear so many women feel so much better once they have this done. I'm sure you will have a quick recovery and be back on your feet in no time. Sit back and enjoy being waited on!!!!

kristyM said...

You will SO much better in a few weeks. Just take it ONE day at a time!! Thinking of you and for a supa speedy recovery!! xoxoxo