Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I will Survive!!!

I'm not exactly sure that that statement is true but I am definantely trying!!! Surgery went ok! There was alot more to do in "there" once my doctor had me opened up that he was so not planning on! My Endometriosis had really taken over and I had lots of problems. I couldn't have done this at a better time. Because of that reason I am extremely sore! Can't express how sore. I came home from the hospital on Friday Afternoon. Saturday poor Izzy died. Excuse me..."PAST AWAY!" Tori says she past away, not died. Ya' know like a person. At first she was so bummed. She even wrote a ulogy (sp) for it and everything. Saying how she was such a bad mother because she probably didn't change her water enough. DRAMA! So out to the backyard she went and I haven't heard another word about it! Saturday night I started really not feeling good and by Sunday it was so bad that I had to go back to the ER about 5:00pm for complications. Lets just say lots of medicine later and throwing up and other things you so don't want to know about I am finally up and moving and really feeling my hurt gut! I got up yesterday morning and got the kids around for school, got in the shower to get ready to go to the doctor. Went to the doctor to have my staples removed and then had lunch with my family on the way home. Got home and hit the bed about 1:00 and slept until almost 4:30! Whew. That was so much for me! I am feeling so "funny" and I am having a hard time telling where it is coming from. I am wearing a patch and had to change it yesterday! It is a new kind and I can't tell if some of my "sicky" feeling is from it or not! It has been really nice being able to lay around with the family. Watch the kids play. Be here when Chase & Tori come home from school. Eat dinner together as a family! Something we NEVER get to do because Rick works nights. RICK- that is a whole other story. I honestly could not survive with out my husband. He is not like most husbands. He is the kind that will never leave my side and can't stand to see me hurt. He is there at my beck and call and making sure that everything is taken care of! Fixing dinner, getting the kids to school, not letting me lift a finger! Giving me medicine the works. You name it, he has done it and would never say a word about it! He took off last week and this week to stay with me and help me get on my feet. I am sure that he is so ready to go back to work. He is truely my everything. I am so lucky. My kids have even been the same way. Chase and Tori picking up everything, asking me if they can get me anything. Giving me EXTRA hugs and kisses. They are unbelievable. I am really missing the little things. Like picking up Natey and hugging everyone extra tight. I also couldn't have done anything without my parents. Keeping my kids last week while I was in the hospital and being there for whatever was needed. I have been reading all of your blogs and I miss you guys bunches. I probably won't get to blog every day like I usually do. I will try. But please keep checking in with me. Thank you all of you for your comments, cards, emails, flowers, thoughts and prayers. I really couldn't have done it with out all of you! Until then.....

4 comments:

aday said...

Love Ya Amy and I have missed you!

kristyM said...

I am so glad you are starting to feel better. Every day that goes by will be much better!! Just remember take it easy...If you are exausted your belly will take longer to heal!! LOL

dl said...

So happy to hear from you. We ask about you alot! Summer keeps us posted on your progress. Take it easy and you will be up and at it soon! We miss you!

Debbie
Scrap Funattic

Steff & the gang!!! said...

HEY THERE - glad to hear from you!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering how you're doing. Lay low and take it ALL in!!!