Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday??

I'm tellin' ya as Christmas gets closer the days go quicker. I'm sure it's because I am NOT done Christmas shopping yet! ANYWAY...I have to go back to the doctor today for my, "Oh your healing nicely, Amy!" Speech where I am going to turn around and say, "Really, cause it sure don't feel like it!!!!!" I picked up a Wii on Tuesday. Super excited about that because that helped sort of finish our Christmas. Most of our presents were based on us finding that stupid thing. Not a lot else going on here. However it will start getting crazy starting tomorrow. It's gonna go something like this:
Friday: Tori's Christmas party at school, haircuts at 4:30 for me, Chase & Nate and then Christmas with Rick's parents starting at 6:00
Saturday: Not quite sure yet
Sunday: The Christmas play at Church that morning
Monday: Kiddos out of school. I'm sure after Rick goes to work I will go hang out at mom and dads and probably make goodies to eat
Tuesday: HELLO...CHRISTMAS!!
So needless to say it's gonna get busy. I'm sure it is for you guys too! Chat later.....

0 comments: