Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bah Humbug



OK...It is officially 7:44pm and the Ozzy/Rob Zombie concert is officially under way. It started at 7:30pm. I am more than bummed that I am NOT there! If I had known that it was this close to my surgery date I would have scheduled around it! You think I am kidding? NO! Yes...I am a hard rocker fan! I will never get this opportunity again. God knows he'll be dead before he makes it this way again. Anyway...It has been a long couple of 2 days. I am starting to take back that bordum thing that I said a couple of days ago. I made a cake for Summer's Aweso{me} class today for a little suprise Happy Birthday for her today. Here is what it looks like! I am obviously rusty and hope that it tasted better than it looked.

Oh well I am totally rambling because I was waiting for my pics to upload to snapfish so that I could order Christmas Cards. Have a fantabulous weekend!

3 comments:

aday said...

IT WAS THE CUTEST ONE EVER!! Thank you soo much for doing this for us Amy we totally appreciated it!

Summer said...

Ame my bestest frien eva!!!! I loe ya to death!!! Thank you for my beautimuss cake! I loved it!!! Rusty my hiney!! And it was just as pretty as it was was yummy!!! Did that make sense, that's summer talk ya know so I know you understand! frien!!!!! I wish you were there!!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

WE SURE MISSED YOU AT SUMMERS LITTLE GET TOGETHER BUT I DID EAT YOUR GREAT CAKE. ITS WAS GOOD. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF FOR NOT GOING TO SEE OZZY MYSELF, I WAS THE HARD ROCKER IN SCHOOL TOO.

WELL ROCK ON MY LITTLE MEXICAN PRINCESS,

JENNIFER:)

PS. I HOPE WE GET TO SEE YOUR SMILE SOON!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN FEELING???? GOOD I HOPE!