Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Up

But this time not by choice! Tori came and crawled in the bed with me at 1:30 bcuz she was cold and couldn't sleep and then Nate at 3:00! I CAN'T sleep between people at night! I need to be alone or on the edge. I am not a closterphobic person just not a sleep between people person. So with their wiggilyness I'm up! Hopefully reading on the internet and being awake for a while will make me sleepy and I can go back to bed. In Tori's room. Not mine! A couple of things planned this weekend. Hope that they will be fun. I am sending out my Christmas Cards today. They are pic cards to family. I will get that picture on here soon! Not a whole lot else going on! Other than I am starving. What is a good snack food at 3:34 AM and that won't be loud and wake everyone up?

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

GOODNESS GRACIOUS HONEY!!! YOU NEED SOME SLEEP!!!! COME ON OVER AND ILL LET YOU USE MY PIECE OF FLOOR I KEEP USING FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON. NO REALLY TAKE ARE OF YOUR SELF AND TRY TO FIND SOME TIME TO YOURSELF TO SLEEP.

HUGS,

JENNIFER

PS. KERI SAID TO TELL YOU HUGS AND SMOOCHS SENT YOUR WAY AND THAT SHE IS THINKING OF YOU.

aday said...

2 REESES PEANUT BUTTER TREES AND A GLASS OF MIL :)