Thursday, December 6, 2007

I think I am Bored!

I know...I can't believe that I said it either but I think I am getting bored. I have only been home 6 days but I am not a sit still kinda girl! I know there isn't a lot that I can do but come on! I have watched more boob tube in the last 3 days than I have all year. Speaking of just that I finally got to watch Hairspray and I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be. First and foremost John Travolta is my all time fav actor. There can't be a bad movie if he has a part in it at all. But Hairspray I wasn't excited about. I wish I would have saved my $20 and waited for it to come out on HBO or something. I have been going through Scrap Book Mags (old ones) and even that is not tootin' my horn. So I think we are going to try and leave the house for a little bit tomorrow! I probably won't last anytime at all but hopefully it will get me out of this funk. Rick works tomorrow night and REALLY goes back to work on Saturday and honestly I am really dreading it! He is my safety net. I am hoping to actually scrapbook tonight. Maybe I can get some pics taken and posted in the next day or so! Later Gators!!!

1 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

SOAK UP ALL OF THE FREE TIME YOU CAN, SIT BACK AND JUST RELAX HONEY, YOU JUST HAD SOME MAJOR STUFF DONE AND NEED TO BE CAREFUL. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO SCRAPBOOKING AND JUST HANGING OUT WITH US. I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING BETTER THOUGH, HAD US WORRIED THERE FOR A LITTLE BIT. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

JENNIFER :)