Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello

There is absolutely no way it has been a week already! I guess it was one of the busiest weeks of the year for everyone but I should still take time to say "HEY!" Christmas was great. My kids have not put down the Wii since they opened it! I've decided that it is great exercize. REALLY. So I am totally ok with them playing that most of the day than them laying around watching TV. Christmas break is almost over. Only a couple of days left. It seems to me like it gets shorter. Weren't we out for like 2 weeks? Now they are only out for a little more than a week. I am going to go back to work on Monday. I can't hardly believe it. My doctor told me he thinks I need to chill out a little longer but I am only going back 1/2 days next week so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus I work for great people and if I am tired they understand. So for Christmas Rick bought me a printer that I had been wanting. It is a KODAK all in one that matches my camera. It prints great pics. So much cheaper than going to walmart everytime. Also, my parents (are you setting down) bought our family (me, Rick, Chase, Tori, Nate, my mom and dad and my brother and his wife) a trip to Disney World. HELLO!!! Disney World. Wake up people. If you have been sleeping through my blog now is the time to pay attention. I am always looking at the Disney section at Scrapfunattic admiring how cute it is and wishing I had a reason to buy it! Now I do! And that is one of the first things I thought of! Isn't that awful?? That's the scrapper in me! I hope you are all doing well! Hugs and Misses.....

0 comments: