Thursday, December 13, 2007

I CAN'T SLEEP

I am so tired of this I can't sleep crap it is driving me crazy. When I was little I used to be up almost all night, too! My mom asked me if I had my days and nights mixed up again! I so wish that was the reason and not STRESS! What makes it worse is that I am in this house all day with not alot to do so I just set and think. Last night I didn't even go to bed until 3:30AM and here it is I've been up since 2:00 and its 3:40! Naturally I will be up by 7:00 to get Tori ready for school. I am hoping this weekend with family and friends will help. I guess I have been getting caught up on my scrapbooking though. That has been the ONLY good thing about being home the month of December. That and not having to be out in the cold. I hope to post some pictures later today!

1 comments:

aday said...

YYYAAAA PICS PICS!! Do share! I used to not be able to sleep after my 2 surgeries and I drank a glass of wine and KONK I WAS OUT!