Monday, December 17, 2007

This ones for you Renay nay



Ok...this is a layout that I called poor Renee and said...I need paper, just pick it out and I'll be by to pick it up! I knew she would do a great job and it was a layout I really wanted to ROCK because it is of our late Izzy! I am so proud because I am actually getting caught up on 2007! It was and will remain one of my New Years Resolutions to stay caught up (as much as possible) on scrapbooking. I think the only way this has been possible is because I have been home this month. I am going to try and go shopping with my mom, aunt and gma tomorrow. Hopefully I will survive! Ya' never know. I am definantely taking the narcotics along. I may be passed out in the back of the van within an hour but I'm going! Friday night ( I know i am going in reverse order) I was able to get out of the house for awhile and hang out with friends. It was so nice. I was definantely sore by the time I got home but it was so worth it. I laughed so hard (that probably helped strengthen my stomach muscles). It was nice to be able to leave the house for awhile. I have been so cooped up and I really needed a break from my kiddos. I hate to say that but it's like Summer says, "A break helps you to be a better mother!" Or something like that. But thank you so much to those of you who were there (you know who you are) not only for the good times but for making me feel missed. God I hope this hormone thing is NOT turning me into mushy!!! :)~ PUKE!!! HEE HEE!!

0 comments: